The principal developer of Performance Motorsports is Preston H. Quirk of Nashville, Tennessee. Mr. Quirk is an architect in private practice and an active karting enthusiast. His background includes the following:
- Karting actively in a Honda 125cc shifter kart since 2007,
approx. once every two weeks
- Driving Instructor for BMW club track days and other Track Day Events
- Skip Barber Racing School Graduate 1999
- BMW Club Racing School Graduate 2008
- Experience driving on about 20 car road courses in the Eastern United States,
and several kart tracks
- Experience on track in BMW’s, Ferrari’s, karts and Skip Barber open wheel cars
- Owner of Quirk Designs Architectural Practice since 1992.
- Active dirt bike rider – primarily woods riding
- Past President Middle Tennessee Dirt Riders, 2008
- BMWCCA Lifetime member
- Bicycle rider for 15 years.